YourGoals is a personal training business based in the center of Amsterdam. Today, YourGoals has a very clear audience, and service offering. It includes 1-on-1 training, group classes and self-defense training workouts for busy business women. A year ago, things were very different.
The personal training market is highly competitive. Without a clear value proposition and audience in mind, generating leads can be very difficult. On top of this, there was very little content to work with, and a low budget to make things happen, at least initially.
We happened to be in Amsterdam at the time we started talking with the owner of YourGoals. So, before we even got started on strategizing, we actually attended one of the group training sessions. Attending this session really helped us understand the kind of training YourGoals was providing and helped us then draft the following tactics and action plans:
- A clear Value proposition, linked to Buyer personas we wanted to test campaigns on
- A content strategy that was easy to maintain and brought good results (Quizzes, Video & SEO)
- Split testing various offers to see which ones resonate with the different audiences
- Run Facebook & Instagram ads with video & images to identify which combinations work best
- Various quizzes that triggered the audience directly
- Identifying the winners and scaling them
What They Say.